If you are interested in a thesis project or a Hiwi-job, please contact me.
Project RP 26 Cluster of Excellence IntCDC:
This project belongs to the following research groups:
- Large-Scale Robotics: Large-Scale Robotics Homepage
- Civil Systems Engineering: Civil Systems Engineering Homepage
- “Cooperative Time-Optimal Trajectory Generation for a Heterogeneous Group of Redundant Mobile Manipulators”, IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), Seattle, USA, 2023, doi:10.1109/AIM46323.2023.10196138 ,
- Since 07/2022
Research Assistant at the Institute for System Dynamics
- 04/2021 - 09/2021
Internship at Robert Bosch GmbH in the field of "High-dynamic control of electric motors"
- 04/2020 - 06/2022
- Master's studies "Engineering Cybernetics" at the University of Stuttgart
- 10/2016 - 03/2020
- Bachelor's studies "Engineering Cybernetics" at the University of Stuttgart