The lecture starts in the winter term 2023/24 on the 18.10.2023
as attendance-based class.
Wednesdays (weekly) 15:45-17:15 p.m. in the Seminarraum (room 1.01/1.02) at the ISYS in Waldburgstr. 17/19.
The lecture is about rudiments and proceedings of physical, object-oriented modelling and multi-disciplinary simulation of various systems. Essential software packages are introduced and employed for practical examples.
- Exercises: 2 PC exercises (room 1.40/1.41), the scheduling will be announced in lecture.
- Small student project: can be select between different options, e.g. modelling of a hydraulic actuated excavator
(Animation student project WS2013/14)
- All files related to the lecture can be downloaded via ILIAS.
- Fritzson, P.: Principles of object-oriented modeling and simulation with Modelica 3.3. IEEE Press, Wiley-Interscience, 2015.
- Tiller, M.: Introduction to physical modelling with Modelica. Kluwer, 2001.
- Cellier, F. E.: Continuous System Modeling. Springer, 1991.