The oral exam is not scheduled yet.
Dr.-Ing. Oliver Kust
- We, 17.04.2019, 14:00-17:15 p.m. (room 1.01)
- We, 08.05.2019, 14:00-17:15 p.m. (room 1.01)
- We, 22.05.2019, 14:00-15:30 p.m. (room 1.49)
- We, 22.05.2019, 15:45-17:15 p.m. (room 1.01)
- We, 29.05.2019, 14:00-17:15 p.m. (room 1.01)
- Fr, 31.05.2019, 08:00-17:00 p.m. (room 1.01)
The lecture takes place at the ISYS in Waldburgstr. 19.
Today's complex "embedded systems" are employed in a wide field of applications (e.g. automotive engineering, automation technology, medicine, ...). In this context it is recommendable to develop safe products. Desired functionalities and safety precautions need to be prepared and realized. "Functional safety" gathers the whole life-cycle of a product. This includes the development of the system, its hardware and software components as well as manufacture, operation, service and placing out of operation. Competences in this specialist field are in demand in numerous industrial sectors.
The lecture includes
- background and fundamentals,
- hazard analysis and assemssment of risk,
- errors and realibility characteristic,
- methods of analysis,
- safety concepts,
- development of systems and their hard- and software,
- management of functional safety.
- Deviations from the regular lecturing schedule will be announced by the lecturer in consultation with the attending students.
- The exercises are incorporated into the lectures.
- There will be an oral examination (30 min).
- Please contact the above mentioned contact person via email if you would like to register for the examination.
- Birolini, A.: Zuverlässigkeit von Geräten und Systemen. Springer.
- Börcsök, J.: Funktionale Sicherheit. VDE Verlag.
- Eisenberg, C. et al.: Produkthaftung. Kompaktwissen für Betriebswirte, Ingenieure und Juristen. Oldenbourg.
- Liggesmeyer, P.: Software-Qualität. Spektrum Akademischer Verlag.