PhD candidate in the research project of the Graduate College for Cancer Surgery GRK 2543
Project B1 - Intraoperative Navigation of Multimodal Sensors
- J. Schüle, A. Donaire & O. Sawodny, ''Passivity-based control design for a continuum robotic manipulator with disturbances'', accepted for IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2020.
- K. Schmidt, J. Schüle, M. Böhm, A. Kharitonov & O. Sawodny, ''Minimizing Observation Spillover in Pose Control of Elastic Bodies using Optimal Sensor Placement'', accepted for the 21st IFAC World Congress, Berlin, Germany, 2020.
- Since 07/2019
- Ph.D. studies at the Institute for System Dynamics, University of Stuttgart
- 09/2018 - 05/2019
- Thesis and exchange semester at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
in Brisbane, Australia
- 03/2018 - 08/2018
- Internship at Robert Bosch GmbH in the field of "Multicultural operating strategies for electric vehicles"
- 08/2017 - 01/2018
- Exchange studies at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, Sweden
- 11/2016 - 05/2019
- Master "Engineering Cybernetics" at the University of Stuttgart
- 10/2013 - 10/2016
- Bachelor "Engineering Cybernetics" at the University of Stuttgart