If you are interested in a thesis project or a Hiwi-job, please contact me.
Project RP 16 Cluster of Excellence IntCDC:
This project belongs to the following research groups:
- Large-Scale Robotics: Large-Scale Robotics Homepage
- Civil Systems Engineering: Civil Systems Engineering Homepage
- A. P. R. Lauer, N. Uchiyama, O. Sawodny, "Online Trajectory Generation for Differential Drive Mobile Robots Using Multi-Dimensional Rate Limiters", Proceedings of the International Electronics Symposium, Surabaya, Indonesia, 2019.
- A. P. R. Lauer, N. Uchiyama, O. Sawodny, "Design and Experimental Verification of Two-Dimensional Rate Limiters in Trajectory Generation for Differential Drive Robots", Proceedings of the 1st Virtual IFAC World Congress, 2020.
- A. P. R. Lauer, B. Blagojevic, O. Lerke, V. Schwieger, O. Sawodny, "Flexible Multibody System Model of a Spider Crane with two Extendable Booms", Proceedings of the 47th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON), 2021.
- Since 10/2019
Research Assistant at the Institute for System Dynamics
- 10/2018 - 09/2019
Master's studies in "Mechanical Engineering" at the Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (Double Degree Program)
- 05/2017 - 09/2019
- Master's studies in "Engineering Cybernetics" at the University of Stuttgart
- 01/2019 - 04/2019
Internship at Musashi Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Toyohashi, Japan
- 10/2013 - 05/2017
- Bachelor's studies in "Engineering Cybernetics" at the University of Stuttgart